|To fit weight||8kg||10kg||11kg||12kg|
|Finished length||34cm||36cm||37 1/2cm||39cm.5cm|
|To fit chest||54cm||56cm||57 1/2cm||59cm||61cm|
|Finished length||41 1/2cm||43 1/2cm||46cm||47cm||49cm|
Work in imperial units? We have a handy calculator to help you out!
- sewing with jersey/knit fabrics
- attaching a knit fabric cuff/waistband
- selecting appropriate waistband fabric
All of skills listed here have a tutorial on our page.
sewing machine with walking foot OR overlocker. Sewing machines – use zigzag or lightning bolt stitch
fabric as described for your chosen size.
- illustrated instruction booklet
- large format, single page pattern to take to your local copy shop on A2 or larger
- multi-page pattern set on A4 pages for printing at home
- multi-page pattern set on US letter pages for printing at home