- slip one stitch (in this pattern always purlwise)
- long tail cast on
- making a bobble (lots of instructions and a diagram in the pattern)
- knitted cast off
- working in the round
- methods to avoid a gap hen working in the round
All of these skills (except the bobble) have tutorials on our page.
- 145 (270, 320)m, 158 (295, 350)y of White Gum Wool silk merino blend (sport weight) main colour, and 40 (50, 65)m, 44 (55, 71)y contrast colour.
- Darning needle
- Circular 4mm needle of 60-80cm length to work in the round
- one stitch marker
Work in imperial units? We have a handy calculator to help you out!