|AU Size||000||00||0||Small 1||1||2|
|To fit weight (chest)||8kg||10kg||11kg||12kg||(54cm)||(56cm)|
(centre back to centre bottom)
|0.75m main, 0.2m contrast||0.75m main, 0.2m contrast||0.75m main, 0.25m contrast||0.75m main, 0.25m contrast||1 m main. 35cm contrast||1 m main. 35cm contrast|
|Fabric or ribbon ties as in picture||Additional 36cm of binding length for each tie, sewn closed on an angle at one end and turned our right way. We recommend the internal tie being a webbing loop of 7-8cm under the arm and a single webbing tie on the matching front panel.|
|Snaps||4 snaps, and 4 pieces of webbing 7cm to sew into seams to reinforce back of snaps.|
|Short Webbing ties||4 pieces of webbing at least 7-8cm long.|
Work in imperial units? We have a handy calculator to help you out!
- sewing with jersey
- fabric as described for your chosen size. Suggested fabrics for the body are any knit fabric – you choose your weight! Woven or jersey may be used for the trim.
- co-ordinating thread
- walking foot for sewing machine, OR an overlocker
- illustrated instruction booklet
- large format, single page pattern to take to your local copy shop on A1 or larger
- multi-page pattern set on A4 pages for printing at home