- long tail cast on
- working a small circumference in the round
- German short rows
- make one right leaning stitch
- make one right leaning stitch, purl
- backwards loop cast on
- knit front and back
- knitted cast off
All of these skills have tutorials on our tutorials, the German Short Rows are explained by diagrams in the pattern.
- 880m (960y) much of DK weight yarn
- 5mm (US 8) 3.75 mm] circular needle, 32” [80 cm] long, and your choice of needles in those sizes for working a small circumference in the round.
- Darning needle