Arlo has a 49cm chest and wears size 9-12 months which still have room for him to grow but are still a great fit. Evie has a 52cm chest and wears a size 2T which give her room to grow but are still a great fit.
Fabric required if 150cm wide is 10cm more than the finished length. Otherwise, add another portion equal to the total length for your size. If you are using a contrasting cuff/waist material, 1/4m additional
Work in imperial units? We have a handy calculator to help you out!
- sewing with jersey/knit fabrics
- attaching a knit fabric cuff/waistband
- selecting appropriate waistband fabric
All of skills listed here have a tutorial on our page.
sewing machine with walking foot OR overlocker. Sewing machines – use zigzag or lightning bolt stitch
fabric as described for your chosen size.
- illustrated instruction booklet
- large format, single page pattern to take to your local copy shop on A3 or larger
- multi-page pattern set on A4 pages for printing at home
- multi-page pattern set on US letter pages for printing at home