Arlo has a 49cm chest and is wearing a size 3-6 months (which translates to a 6-9 month size in heavy weight fabrics; we have sized down for lighter weight quilter’s cotton and bamboo fleece), and Essie has a 52cm chest and is wearing a size 1T which is a snug fit.
Work in imperial units? We have a handy calculator to help you out!
- buttonholes OR snaps OR handsewn studs
- sewing machine
- fabric as described for your chosen size.
- closures of your choice
- co-ordinating thread
- needle to attach buttons
- illustrated instruction booklet
- large format, single page pattern to take to your local copy shop on A3 or larger
- multi-page pattern set on A4 pages for printing at home
- multi-page pattern set on US letter pages for printing at home