|To fit chest||54cm||56cm||58cm||60cm||62cm|
|Finished length shoulder highest point of bottom hem||39.5cm||41.5cm||43.5cm||45.5cm||47.5cm|
|Fabric required 150cm wide||1m||1m||1.5m||1.5m||2m|
Work in imperial units? We have a handy calculator to help you out!
- sewing with jersey
- topstitch with jersey
- hand sewing buttons
All of skills listed here have a tutorial on our tutorials page.
- walking foot for sewing machine, OR an overlocker
- ballpoint needle
- fabric as described for your chosen size. Suggested fabrics are mid weight knit fabrics with stretch such as rugby, ponte, French terry, light fleece, and jersey up to 250gsm. Beyond this weight the waterfall becomes a bit stiff though the wrap will still be delicious.
- 4 x 1.75cm (0.5”) snaps
- co-ordinating thread
- needle to attach buttons
- illustrated instruction booklet
- large format, single page pattern to take to your local copy shop on A3 or larger
- multi-page pattern set on A4 or US pages for printing at home